Godlywood Girl Prayers of Victory (Printed Book + eBook)
This Daily Devotional For Women Reveals How To Have Confidence To Pursue Your Passion – Without Losing Your Core Values.
Leading Inspiration Expert Reveals This Little Known Proven Formula To Gain The Mindset You Need To Pursue Your Dreams – Even If You’re Starting From Scratch.
Monday, January 18th, 2016
From: Stephanie Rodnez
Re: How You Can Invest Just 10 minutes a day and become an EXPERT at encountering the haters and breezing right past them without a second thought.
Dear Sister in Christ,
Have you ever felt like you’re not good enough to achieve your goals? Like you’ll never stop struggling to achieve your legacy in Christ? Feel too discouraged to take the next step towards your dreams?
Wish you could have the mindset of victory necessary to bounce back from failure so you can become your best self and live up to your full potential?
I Totally Understand.
It’s not your fault, you’ve probably heard a million opinions and got some free advice (usually worth about what you pay for it) and you're more confused than ever…
That’s OK. This is what I do, so help is on the way.
It’s Possible to Gain The Mindset You Need To Pursue Your Dreams – Even If You’re Starting From Scratch.
You could go out and read EVERY book ever written on gaining confidence, spend HOURS interviewing industry insiders, and actually go out in the field and DO this stuff like I have.
Read this simple daily devotional that condenses down everything I’ve learned about building the mindset you need to pursue your dreams into a 15 minute a day read.
No fluff. Just the raw information and exercises you need to get the mindset and confidence to go after your dreams while living your faith loud.
Here’s Just a LITTLE of what you’ll discover…
- How to break the mindset of defeat so you can unleash God’s blessing of success, even if you base your self-esteem on other’s peoples opinion of you right now
- How to focus on what God says you’re capable of so you can achieve your life goals with your new found victorious state of mind
- Why using a daily reminder of God’s promise to give you success will let you finally gain confidence to pursue your dreams
- The only devotional we use to get encouragement and regain confidence after a failure or loss
- And a whole lot more…
I Can’t Take Credit For The Devotional
I consulted EVERYBODY that I knew who was a success at having confidence in pursuing their passion, read Bible verses on the subject of a victorious state of mind, and then added my own personal experiences to develop this devotional…
Don’t let the size (Just 100 Pages) fool you. Tons of research went into this devotional.
It is truly the best of the best there is, and the devotional is simple and FAST to read so you can implement this information immediately.
- Finally knowing how to break the mindset of defeat so you can unleash God’s blessing of success
- Seeing yourself as a chosen daughter of Christ (and the royal daughter of a Risen King)
- The look on your friend's and family’s face when they see you confident about who you are and why God made you
- Being proud of the fact that you finally are living in your passion
- Finally experiencing a mindset of victory for the first time
- And a whole lot more…
Here is the Real Proof
Look, don’t take my word for it. Our devotionals work, and these notes I’ve received from our happy readers will prove it to you.
Take a look for yourself…
Why it Works
Godlywood Girl Prayers of Victory is a daily devotional that teaches you to think of yourself the way God thinks of you. We break down scripture after scripture where God reveals the blessing and abundance He has in store for your life.
The devotional also features inspirational quotes to give you enthusiasm, passion and purpose, and also provides excerpts, daily prayers and exercises designed to increase your faith, grow you closer to Christ and build your confidence, self-esteem and value.
Godlywood Girl Prayers of Victory is designed to transform your mind to think the way God thinks about you, Which He says is:
- Chosen and dearly loved (Deuteronomy 14:2)
- Capable of doing ALL things (Philippians 4:13)
- Powerful and sound (2 Timothy 1:7)
- Created for a divine inheritance (Ephesians 1:11 – 14)
- Destined for rich rewards (Hebrews 10:35 – 36)
As a bonus for getting started on your journey to victory, you'll also receive:
- Our exclusive Godlywood Girl Visionboard downloadable file
- Our Godlywood Girl Affirmations Workbook, a 7-page easy-to-use PDF guide to creating your own daily affirmations with colorful, printable worksheets to inspire you to think big about the vision you have for your life.
YES! Give Me Instant Access
If you want to get on your journey to having confidence in your dreams, reinvigorating your passion, believing in your success and having a mindset of victory, then click the “add the cart” button below so you can get immediate access to your eBook, offered in an electronic format so you can conveniently access your devotional on your smart phone, tablet, laptop, desktop or even your smart watch! Plus you'll receive a hard copy shipped to your house!
WARNING: You Will Make Mistakes
Success is about a mindset, about believing in your right to have blessings and abundance, about knowing that you were created for prosperity and a future, about going after your dreams with a mindset of victory.
Roadblocks are part of that journey. Obstacles are part of that journey. Even falling down flat on your face is a real possibility when you get the courage to pursue your dreams.
But here’s the secret – When you have a mindset of victory, it doesn’t matter how many times you fall. Because you believe to your very core that God NEVER lies, and His success for your life is CERTAIN.
All you have to do is get back up again.
So click the add to cart button below so you can learn how to get back up, stop the cycle of failure and unleash the victorious state of mind you need to achieve your legend in Christ.