6 Excuses We Make To Keep from Trying:
Below is a summary of this great article If found on the 6 excuses we make to keep from trying. The original article is here: http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/246744
1. I'm too old. You are NEVER too old to live your purpose in Christ. Do you remember how old Father Abraham was?
2. I'm scared. Everyone is scared. What separates the winners from the losers is that the winners do it afraid.
3. I don't have money. Don't let finances stop you. Use faith, hard work and your imagination to bring God's calling for your life into fruition.
4. I don't have connections. Uh... Social media has made it possible to make connections with pretty much anyone. Use the 4:1 rule. Do 4 things free for someone in a position to help you BEFORE asking them to help you.
5. I don't have time. We all have the same 24 hours in the day. The hardest part is to get started. Today, take just 30 minutes to brainstorm how you'll get started living your passion.
6. I might fail. This one I'm going to put to bed for you very quickly. Hate to break it to you, but ALL SUCCESSES FAIL FIRST. It's not a secret. It WILL happen. The trick is to fail as many times as you can as fast as you can so you can get to the winning formula quicker.
Hear me, sister of Christ? Everyone fails. What separates the winners from the losers is that the winners didn’t let the failure stop them and instead kept going after their dream. Which side do you stand on?
Want to receive a free daily devotional for women delivered right to your inbox each morning? Enter your best email address in the box below to start getting inspired now.